Thursday, October 25, 2012

- pumpkin picking -


Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch this year did not disappoint. We tried a new place this year...and it was adorable! Smaller than the massive place we have gone in the past, but so quaint and "country-ish", and perfect. And Ellie picked out the most perfect pumpkins! Four of them to be exact. Because she had to have a white one, and a yellow one, and a funny colored one, and a plain orange one...and her daddy is a sucker for his little girl! :-)


Okay, I guess I can see why he is such a sucker for her...look at her cute little hand resting on his leg. So sweet!



 Picking her pumpkins carefully...


This just might be one of my favorite pictures of me and Ellie...her smile...her little hand holding my hand...



I think the carving festivities just might be happening this weekend! Let the Halloween fun begin!

10 comments:

Carlie said...

That picture of you and Ellie is darling! Looks like fun was had at the pumpkin patch!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Her eyes get me every time! Such a doll. And such great memories!

Tiffany @ Blabbering Thoughts said...

Oh my gosh these are fabulous!!!! You guys look so good, and you look gorgeous - as always.

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Kyna, I am in love with these pictures!! Goodness, seriously you guys are the most beautiful family ever. That picture of you and Ellie is amazing.. YOU ARE FREAKING GORGEOUS! Such a fun fall-ish day! Have a lovely weekend, hon! xoxo

Olivia Souders said...

Looks like an amazing autumn trip! I love picking out pumpkins, I'm sure it's so much more fun with a little one!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

My goodness, she is ADORABLE!! And you are beautiful, my friend!! What a perfect trip to the pumpkin patch...she totally deserved all those pumpkins. ;)

Laura Darling said...

These pictures are too cute! Have fun carving!

Unknown said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I MISSED your sweet blog mama!!! OMGoodness, your little sweet family just makes me SO happy. The shot of you & E is perfection. It's so funny, we just visited the pumpkin patch yesterday, & also found a much smaller version of the one we generally visit each year. We LOVED it too! Gosh... feels so great to leave me bbf a comment & come say hi.

P/S I want to steal your shirt. SO crazy cute, YOU are stunning friend. XOXOXXOOXOXOXOX.

Unknown said...

Whoooops. Signed in under wrong account, but you know it's me. Smiley face.)

Sharina said...

Love your blog!!

New follower here!

♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin