Thursday, April 21, 2011

- the beginning -

So, I decided to start a blog...I know, I know, not earth shattering news. But exciting yes? A little? Basically, ever since Ellie was born, my mind had been filled with constant thoughts...some witty, some not so witty, some short, some never ending...it's seems as if my mind never stops. Facebook was not allowing me to purge these thoughts. I didn't want to be posting every 5 minutes...so, my thoughts have just been bottled in my mind with no outlet. Then, I had a genius thought...why not start a blog? And so, we have the beginning...


 And the title? I have "great expectations"...for myself, for my life, for my family. Will they all come true? Maybe not. But what is life without goals, and dreams, and expectations? Great ones...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read all about it. Purge, purge, purge your thoughts.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin