Tuesday, March 19, 2013

- follow me -


So alas, Google Reader is going away (old news, I know...but with my blogging schedule these days, I'm just now getting around to posting about it).

So now it's time to find a new reader...a way to keep up with all my beloved bloggers out there. I am trying out both The Old Reader and Feedly. I haven't decided which one I prefer yet...they both have different pros and cons...but it's nice to know my blog roll and daily reads are now safely imported somewhere else in preparation for Google Reader being dumped.

And of course, there's always the good 'ol Bloglovin...if you're going that route, be sure to follow me here! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

And don't worry...with the lack of posting I seem to be doing lately, I promise I won't be clogging up your new feeds! :-)

And, if you aren't following me on Instagram, my user name is kynad. Come by and say hi! It's definitely a much more daily look into our lives, without the long, long blog posts to read! Ha ha! Seems as if everyone I know has less and less time for blogs these days, but can still keep up with each other via Instagram. And I'd love to keep up with any of my blog followers over there!



No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin