Some years have been tough, some have been easy, but along the way we have learned so much from each other, and grown stronger. Today we celebrate not only our marriage, but our friendship. We celebrate the memories we have made, and the memories that are yet to come.
To celebrate 8 years of happiness, here are 8 reasons why Matt is so incredible (although there are many more than just 8):
1. He is the most passionate man I have ever met. I fell in love with all of his passion on our very first date (well, it wasn't really a date per say, but we'll call it that...ha ha!)
2. He truly is a family man. He always, always, always puts Ellie and I first. I am so lucky!
3. He challenges me to be a better person, and gets me out of my comfort zone.
4. He is such a great daddy! I fall in love with him all over again every time I see him dancing or playing with his little girl.
5. He is so supportive of me, and my interests and hobbies.
6. He eats everything I cook for him...and truly enjoys most of it!
7. He loves to have a good time, and is always up for anything!
8. He loves me unconditionally and accepts me for who I am, even with all of my flaws, shortcomings, and imperfections. That alone, is all the reason I need to love him.
Matt, you are my world, you balance me so well. You are my husband, and my best friend. You are my love and my strength. You give so much of yourself every day for our family and I am so grateful for everything you do.
Happy Anniversary to us! Here's to another marvelous year with the man that I love!