Wednesday, July 25, 2012

- don't miss this -


I've been slacking here lately...haven't written a "real" post in awhile now...I can only blame summer and all that summer entails! I just can't sit down in front of the computer to write when it's so warm and sunny outside! (That's also my excuse for being so far behind on reading of all of your lovely blogs. I'll visit each and every one of you soon. I promise!)

But I did have a little public service announcement to share with you today. You don't want to miss out on this awesome blogger swap! It's almost like a little Birch Box swap with some amazing bloggers. It's gonna be pretty amazing, especially for those of us that are obsessed with beauty products (like yours truly)!

Today is the last day to get signed up folks! Don't miss it!

Blabbering Thoughts

1 comment:

henning love said...

summer is always a time when things slow way down i can tell you at work i am watching the minutes tick away towards 5pm and it is dragging all the energy out of me. but then the weekend comes and it goes too fast i don't like that situation!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin