Monday, September 12, 2011

- quick recipe of the week -

Back to the weekly grind...it's Monday again! But that also means another wonderful recipe from a darling blogger, Denise. I love reading Denise's blog, that girl Denise, and I think you will too! She's beautiful inside and out, and that is so evident in her posts! Denise is a sarcastic, witty, 24 year old mommy whose world just recently did a 180 in every aspect of her life. Her blog is her journal through the whole process. The up's, the down's, the good, and the bad. Juggling a divorce, raising her son, being thrown back into school, working, a never-ending custody battle and having to deal with that battle 1,200 miles away. Her life is definitely a challenge right now, but she is keeping her head up and a smile on her face! She loves featuring other bloggers on her blog so definitely head over there and check it out!

(Image credit Denise)

The recipe Denise is sharing is a very simple, quick little dish that would be a great "plan B" dinner. You know, we all have those days when you don't have much time to cook, or you forgot to thaw out some meat and you are desperate for a "plan B"...well, here's your solution! This dinner is simple, easy, and inexpensive!

Ramen Egg & Ham 
One package Top Ramen
2 eggs
ham

Slice the ham into tiny squares. Boil the Top Ramen, and while it is cooking, scramble the eggs. When the ramen is finished cooking, strain all of the water. Mix the noodles and eggs together, stirring consistently to the noodles don't dry out. Mix in the ham and ramen seasoning and stir until the seasoning is spread throughout.

(Image credit Denise)

(Image credit Denise)


Seriously, how cute is she? I promise you will love her! So go stop by her blog and get to know her better! And have a wonderful Monday!

5 comments:

P! said...

I stopped over from Denise's blog- I seriously just adore her! And this recipe is MY kind of recipe! Easy and enjoyable! While I was here, I realized I am quite taken by your blog as well and am very excited to read more as your newest follower! Great guest post! :)

-Paula @ Life's Little Lessons

Carlie said...

Just dropped by from Denise's blog as well. Your daughter is adorable! I actually read through a few of your posts, and really liked the one on being transparent in your blogging.

Courtney B said...

Interesting... I'm definitely going to have to try this out! I'm thinking Eric will love it... he's a big fan of top ramen :)

Melanie said...

Genius! I say just GENIUS! She is adorbs, gonna go check out her blog!

The Presutti's said...

New follower! I love Denise! I love your blog! That sounds really yummy! So many fun things to do with those ramen's!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin