Wednesday, November 23, 2011

- a sappier thankful post -

My lovely blogging friend, Tori, so kindly asked me to guest post for her! Please visit her blog, keep calm and carry on to read a sappier, but just as sincere post on what I am thankful for! And don't forget to say hi to Tori while you are over there. She's a cutie, she's so beautiful, and she is very talented too. Her adventures are so much fun to follow. You'll really like her, I promise. I did the minute I visited her blog!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Tori Baldridge said...

Can't thank you enough for your sincerity and sweetness. Happy Thanksgiving Kyna!
XOX

Kodi said...

I just found your blog from your guest post! I'm so so so happy I did.
You have a beautiful little family and I'm so excited to be able to read more about you and y'alls life.

If you get a chance, I'd love for you to check out my blog over at http://iamleavingmymark.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing!:)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin