Friday, December 23, 2011

- cans for comments update -


Thank you everyone for making Cans for Comments such a success!
Between my new followers, and all of the amazing comments I received, the grand total of cans that I donated was...(drum roll please)...

69!

I was so excited to bring all of those cans to our food bank. I know it will go a long way, so for everyone that helped me out...




The stack was as big as Ellie! 


We loaded all the cans in my car and donated them to a great cause. I'm sure a lot of hungry people will appreciate the food and it really made my day being able to do something helpful like this!

8 comments:

Carlie said...

I am so glad you did this! That is a lot of cans! Merry Christmas!

Amber said...

That's amazing! Thanks for joining in and starting a linky! Have a good christmas! xo Amber

Anonymous said...

This post made me smile! :) Happy Holidays!

xoxo,
Noelani

Chelsea said...

I am new to your blog and LOVE it!

ps, there is a give a way on my blog! Perfect for your little girl!

http://usthreebirds.blogspot.com/2011/12/elles-1st-pedi-girly-give-way.html

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Just awesome! I'm so glad you inspired me to do this campaign as well. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

awesome thing to do!

Melanie said...

This makes my lil ole heart sooooo happy! I've never seen cans look so darn cute! LOVE your sweet heart for doing this my friend! Xo

Candice said...

What a great idea, Kyna! I just might have to try this :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin