Saturday, December 17, 2011

- have you missed her face? -

So, other than the Santa photos I posted a couple days ago, it has been 17 days since I have posted any pictures of Ellie...have you missed her cute face? Yes? I thought so!
So here's a little photo dump for ya, since I have a touch of writer's block today. Hey, it's Saturday! My brain is not programmed to function on Saturdays...ha ha!





I have definitely resorted to bribing her with treats to get her to stand still for the camera these days. Hey, it works, so I'll just roll with it!


Our little one's passport came in the mail the other day! Exciting stuff! Her first international trip is just around the corner. I.can.not.wait!





6 comments:

Miranda said...

so sweet with the teddy bear! maybe i missed something so sorry if i did but where are you going?

Melanie said...

Hey, Bribery is one of my great friends! How sweet that Ellie has her own passport already.

I told ya in my email, these are perfection Kyna, Ellie is just a doll face! Jaxy & Ellie could have one fabulous Teddy Bear picnic w/ their furry pals! Xoxo, Mel

Anonymous said...

Stunning pictures huni, Ellie is such a pretty little girly x x

Courtney B said...

I have totally missed her face! Oh she is so dang precious!
And I'm just a little bit jealous of your trip :) I can't wait to read about it later!

P.s. oh my goodness... you spot lighted me?! You are the sweetest, Kyna!! Thank you!

Sonya Marie said...

she...is...so...STUNNING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, so adorable. :)

I hope your family has a lovely awaiting of Christmas.

xx Satu
Indie by Heart

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin