1. A list of things to do before you die. Comes from the term "kicked the bucket".
I feel like at the beginning of every summer, Matt and I talk about all of the cool stuff we want to do. And then, summer flies by so fast and before we know it, it is October and we are thinking about Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! So this summer, I decided I will write a summer bucket list...and I know, I know, it's already July...so my bucket list is already a little bit late, but here it is!
2. Have a "brown bag blind" wine tasting party
4. Plan a year's worth of date nights (see here)
5. Attend some of the free music festivals and concerts around our city
6. Set up an inflatable pool in our backyard so Ellie can cool off on hot days
13. Go to the movies to get out of the heat
14. Sleep outside, even if it's in our own backyard
15. Bake cookies for our neighbors
18. Go on a hike with Ellie
19. Enroll Ellie in the dance class that I have been talking about for 2 months now!